BT Equity Income Series.
It's time to get selfish.
You should expect more from your savings.
That’s why, with the BT Equity Income Series, you’ll earn a consistent, high income of
5.1-6.5% pa1 + franking credits and get monthly payments.
Unleash your savings.Apply Now
Expect more, earn more, get more.
The BT Equity Income Series can give you the opportunity to earn higher income from shares, while reducing your exposure to market falls, when compared to traditional share portfolios.
1. Earn higher income
The series aims to provide investors with a higher level of income than most income-focused and traditional share investments3, while still providing the potential for some capital growth. Plus, the additional benefits of franking credits can provide you with a tax-effective investment.
The income depends on the unit price at the time of investment. The unit price will vary daily.
2. Known, consistent monthly payments
Unlike many other income investments, the series gives you the certainty of knowing the exact amount of your monthly income payments, at least three and up to six months in advance4.
Income information is available for you to view online making cash flow planning simple. You can view the BT Defensive Equity Income Fund distributions here and the BT Balanced Equity Income Fund distributions here.
3. Daily access to your funds
With daily liquidity, the series allows you to access your investment when you want.
What you need to consider before you invest
The annualised rate of income is based on pre-announced distributions for the six months to 31 December 2015 and an application unit price as at 23 June 2015 ($0.9332 for the BT Defensive Equity Income Fund and $0.9296 for the BT Balanced Equity Income Fund). The value of your investment will go up and down over time. The income depends on the unit price at the time of investment. The unit price will vary daily. Visit http://btim.com.au/EquityIncomeFunds to see the latest unit price and rate of income. or call 1300 889 576. There is a risk that there may be lower income after 31 December 2015. Franking credits to which you may be entitled will be advised in your annual fund tax statement at the end of the tax year. Like all investment strategies, an investment in the funds involves risk. The following significant factors could result in the described benefits of investing in the series not or only partially eventuating:
- 1. The income generated in the funds may be higher or lower than anticipated due to, amongst other things, changes in the level of dividends, franking credits and the value of the potential upside that the funds sell and the cost of the capital protection that they buy.
- 2. The funds may change the level of their distributions giving at least three months’ notice or if the responsible entity determines that it is in the best interests of investors to do so.
- 3. The funds intend to purchase a significant level of downside protection to provide a cushion for market falls, but this does not constitute a capital guarantee.
- 4. The downside sharemarket protection may be more or less effective depending on the timing of market falls and gains, performance of individual stocks versus the broader sharemarket and other factors.